In this article, we will introduce you to K-Render’s latest projects. To know more about Dream Ville project details, this article will be for you.
Overview of the Dream Ville project
With the first part, we would like to introduce the initial parameters of Dream Ville.
Dream Ville Data
With private projects like this one, we’ve done a lot at K-Render. We have a lot of private house projects a year and all of them are successful. We hope to be able to complete the Dream Ville project this time as well on schedule and satisfy customers.
The client sent us the 2D blueprint of the house. Our task is to rebuild the 3d model for the house. Next, like Arturehome design and install the technology or furniture into each room of this house. How to give customers a comfortable, private and comfortable living space as possible.
The layout of the Dreamville house project
This house is divided into the following specific layouts:
- Floor 1: Living room, dining room and small but luxurious kitchen
- Floor 2: Bedroom, office of the couple husband
- Floor 3: Bedroom for children and bathrooms or drying rooms for the whole family. In addition, each floor has its own storage and toilet rooms and also 3D product render services.
Besides, the house is also full of furniture for the owner to choose and express to our K-render about wanting to own them. Therefore, we have tried our best to be able to give our customers the living space they have always wanted.
Dream ville project’s 3D rendering process
Next, we’ll talk about the important factors when you’re rendering a house. What characteristics should we pay attention to?
Lighting of the room of the house
Light is the first element that we want to mention when starting this rendering process. While we were able to check and confirm the files the customer sent to us, we analyzed and listed for the client what was missing in 3D architectural render services of K-Render.
After fully confirming the input files, we have received the client’s wish is the natural light of the house. With the expertise and qualifications of our architects, we have tried to give our customers the lighting that is pleasing to them as well as in harmony with the entire interior of the house.
Materials and furniture included in the Dream Ville project
The second most important factor is the materials as well as the items that make up the furniture for the entire Dream Ville private house.
- Firstly, we have selected for the house the following materials: wood, brick, stone… for the convenience of the whole family and 3d furniture rendering in your house.
- Secondly, the furniture is made from the above material. However, the color is also considered by us after consulting the customer.
- Thirdly, with expertise in design, rendering and balancing the subjective opinions of our clients, we used visualization tools to give the house a genuine look and sophistication. real, pleasing to the eye.
Shooting angles for each room
For small rooms, we always suggest suitable shooting angles for customers.
For the main rooms and have a larger area, the shooting angle will also have to change.
We need to choose the right shooting angles for the area so that the viewer can feel the entire space of the room through each 3D rendering.
Therefore, it can be said that the angle of the shot is the decisive factor in the 3D rendering or the whole process of designing a Dreamville private house.
- Customers also have their own opinions, how to need and add more angles, so our working process has become faster.
- After agreeing and agreeing with the customer on the stages of censorship on image quality, furniture.. We were able to send them the final pictures of the Dream Ville project.
Final feedback on the entire Dream Ville work
We are extremely grateful to the client for creating this opportunity for the entire team. Thank you customers for trusting us. They are extremely satisfied with the final product and the quality of work that K-render brings to this Dream ville project.