Vietnamese hair type are, and always will be, a concern for anyone who uses hair extensions. Using hair pieces can soon result in bad issues when you do not completely understand the Vietnamese hair type problem. This essay will therefore provide you with all the information you require regarding Vietnamese hair type and enable you to approach this situation more diplomatically.
Vietnamese hair type Definition
Of course, we first wonder: What is Vietnamese hair type before delving into its classification.
- Vietnamese hair types are hair extensions that are exclusively produced of 100% Vietnamese human hair and are sold in the Vietnamese market. If the provider refers to your product as “Vietnamese hair type” but it is made of synthetic fibers, it is unquestionably not Vietnamese hair type.
- Typically, only Vietnam produces Vietnamese hair type. This is due to the fact that locating reliable Vietnamese hair suppliers and shipping Vietnamese hair products abroad can be challenging. In other words, 90% of foreign factories that claim that their Vietnamese hair type products are created somewhere other than Vietnam are lying to you.
- Vietnamese hair type is one of the most in-demand products right now due to the market’s tremendous need for it. Therefore, the cost of Vietnamese hair type products is typically fairly high. Hence, exercise caution when looking for a Vietnamese hair type.
This is how Vietnamese hair type is described. To acquire the most complete understanding of Vietnamese hair type’s nature, please carefully study and consider these.
Classification of Vietnamese hair type
All hair products from Vietnam are commonly referred to as Vietnamese hair type. As a result, there are many different types of Vietnamese hair type goods available. Here are Vietnamese hair type’s most fundamental and well-liked product categories.
- Vietnamese virgin hair bundles are Vietnamese hair type’s original and top-of-the-line product range. The highest grade hair extensions are made with Vietnamese virgin hair. The glossy hair of young women between the ages of 18 and 22 is typically harvested for this premium Vietnamese hair type product. As a result, the hairs of this Vietnamese hair type are frequently particularly strong, silky, and long-lasting. Vietnamese virgin hair bundles’ versatility in terms of bleaching and coloring is the key selling point. If you own this Vietnamese hair type product range, you may safely bleach it and dye it any color without having to worry about breakage.
- Vietnamese remy hair is the second-best product line offered by Vietnamese hair type. Vietnamese remy hair is the most popular item in Vietnamese hair type’s line, while being just the second best quality. This is because it is simpler to gather Vietnamese remy hair. Vietnamese remy hair is produced by harvesting hair from multiple donors, which lowers the cost of this Vietnamese hair type significantly compared to Vietnamese virgin hair. Choose Vietnamese remy hair if you only need to use a Vietnamese hair type and don’t need to bleach and colour it.
And those are Vietnamese hair type’s top two product categories. Consider selecting a product that is more suited to your needs when looking for Vietnamese hair type. You don’t have to pick the best, most expensive option. Select the Vietnamese hair type that best fits your needs.
A good business that offers Vietnamese hair type is 5S Hair Factory
Pick 5S Hair if you want to buy Vietnamese hair type from a factory that supplies the highest-quality Vietnamese hair type. You may get the hair you desire from 5S Hair Factory, whether you want to get virgin or remy hair. Please communicate your wishes to 5S Hair, even if you don’t fully understand Vietnamese hair type, so they can suggest a different product line.
You now know all there is to know about Vietnamese hair type. Please call us at this number if you need the most devoted assistance if telling Vietnamese hair type apart is still a challenge for you: WhatsApp number: Whatsapp: +84 855 555 754. (Ms Lily – Manager)