Cinnamon powder is loved by customers around the world. Therefore, the interest of wholesalers in this product is growing rapidly.
A general introduction to cinnamon powder
This part introduces what cinnamon powder is, its characteristics, and how it can be used in real life.
Definition of cinnamon powder
Cinnamon powder is made by crushing and grounding dried cinnamon bark whose outer skin has been removed. The size of cinnamon powder tends to be 80 to 100 mesh or 100 to 120 mesh.
Distinctive traits of cinnamon powder
There are basic properties that the quality of cinnamon powder is ensured. The humidity is at 12%, and the essential oil percentage is usually at around 1.04%. Cinnamon powder’s color may be reddish-brown or light brown, and its texture is grainier compared to Ceylon.
How cinnamon powder is used
Cinnamon powder adds a strong, warm, and spicy taste to dishes, both sweet and savory ones. You can sprinkle some cinnamon powder onto baking goods (bread, muffin, pies), yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, curries, meat, or even a cup of tea.
The health benefits of cinnamon powder
Cinnamon powder can be ingested directly or integrated into food and drinks. Consumers of cinnamon powder may notice improvements in their immune system, blood sugar level, and blood pressure. Cinnamon powder is, additionally, helpful in improving digestive health and treating colds or flu.
Major providers of cinnamon powder
The majority of cinnamon powder, as well as other cinnamon products, come from Asian countries. The largest suppliers of cinnamon are Indonesia, China, Viet Nam (for Cassia cinnamon powder), and Sri Lanka (for Ceylon cinnamon powder). In comparison with products of Indonesia and China, Vietnamese cinnamon powder has a sweeter taste and brighter color.
Factors that influence the price of cinnamon powder
Cinnamon powder can experience an increase or a decline in its price due to the elements below:
- Harvesting season: The two main harvesting periods for cinnamon are from February to March and August to September. During these months, cinnamon products, including cinnamon powder, may be slightly lower because of the abundant supply.
- Mesh size: Mesh size refers to how many openings there are within one inch of screen. The more openings counted, the finer the cinnamon powder is, and the more it will cost. Common options for mesh sizes of cinnamon powder are 80-100 mesh and 100-120 mesh
- Oil content: Some types of cinnamon powder have a greater oil content than others, and their price will certainly be higher.
- Demands: In many countries, cinnamon powder is an important component that adds flavor to their favorite dishes. Cinnamon powder can also dissolve in water and create a nice cup of tea. Swallowing cinnamon powder with honey is a common remedy for cough and sore throat as well.
Steps to search for a reputable cinnamon powder wholesaler
- Step 1: Visit e-commerce platforms like Go4WorldBusiness.com and Alibaba.com, or if you are unfamiliar with these, simply use Google to find cinnamon powder exporters.
- Step 2: Check their websites to find their background information, certificates and awards, as well as where their factories are.
- Step 3: Contact the cinnamon powder supplier via their phone number or email address. Scheduling a video call is a good way to check if they are a legit business.
- Step 4: Inquire about samples or price policy
- Step 5: You should have a list of at least 3 companies and compare them to find the most suitable one.
Top 3 exporters of cinnamon powder
Individuals and businesses who are interested in trading cinnamon in bulk can consider the following famous cinnamon powder suppliers:
K-Agriculture was established in 1996 and has become a leading company in the field of wholesaling and exporting Vietnamese agriculture products. The quality of their cinnamon powder is guaranteed thanks to a modern manufacturing line and experienced workforce. Their support staffs are knowledgeable and always value the satisfaction of their customers.
- Shaanxi Haokang Bio-technology Co., Ltd
The Chinese business is well-known for having sold different types of powder products extracted from natural plants for nearly a decade. They are also FDA-approved.
- AGRIM PTE
Based in Indonesia, this company has a large cinnamon powder factory that generates sufficient supply for customers. They have prestigious certificates such as HACCP, ISO 9001:2008, and GMP.