The understanding order process of K-Agriculture and related payment terms is a must-know thing if customers intend to trade high-quality Vietnamese agricultural products, especially in bulk.
Order process of K-Agriculture
The order process of K-Agriculture provides customers the most thorough steps of placing an order:
- The company may provide testing samples as customer requirements
- At least 1 ton of goods per order when you import different specifications of Vietnamese rice, Vietnamese pepper, or Vietnamese cinnamon.
- K-Agriculture raw products meet both the Vietnamese and global standards. Preparing, checking, and transporting products is our responsibility to customers.
- The order status will be updated daily, which serves the customer’s need for product tracking.
K-Agriculture is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer):
- The company is responsible for supplying products satisfying customers’ expectations, including specification, package, transportation, composition.
- K-Agriculture’s duty is to provide images and make calls to customers to keep track of the product status.
- Product delivery happens only when all the requirements are confirmed officially
- The order will be wholly examined before shipping.
Order contract under 20.000 USD
Wire transfer form
Information required is swift code, bank account number, name: Recipient’s name, phone number, address
- Please contact K-Agriculture’s phone number: +84 855555837 if necessary.
- With Wire Transfer, money currency is defined in the form of USD.
- Transfer fee: 30 – 50 USD (rely on the amount of money)
Western Union and Moneygram
- Western Union and Moneygram are both very fast money transfer services.
- Personal information of the sender, recipient, passport number, contact information, and legal purpose of money transfer is necessary.
- Provide the money transfer code for K-Agriculture to close the transaction.
- The convenient and quick money transfer procedure
- Customers may add a bank account, credit, and debit card to pay for the order.
Other 3 party
- Partners can be intermediaries who represent customers for payment to pay the bill for with authentic identification for K-Agriculture.
Order over 20.000 USD with contract
- K-Agriculture encourages money transferred through the third party
- Commercial representative is required by Clause 11, Article 3 of Vietnamese Commercial Law 2005 and Anglo-American law.
- Reduce risks and make the transaction more convenient.
- Ensure product security.
Letter of credit
Customers need to commit the payment terms from an issuing bank.
K-Agriculture responsible for providing:
- Provide a set of documents as the provisions of L/C
- Submit document of company fulfillment of quality service and/ or products within the time specified in L/C
- Documents required: Purchasing contract, commercial invoice, B/L (bill of lading), insurance document, C/O (Certificate of Origin), Packing list,…
WhatsApp: +84855 555 837
For more reference, please check out this link to know the procedures to import rice from Vietnam: https://k-agriculture.com/how-to-import-rice-from-vietnam-a-competitive-market/